Skip to content
- Be on time. You must be present on the mat at the time indicated on the schedule. If you get here too late, the coach might not let you in.
- Do not walk barefoot outside of the mat. If you don’t have flip flops, you can borrow some.
- This academy has a uniform. If you’re just visiting and don’t have School of Champs equipment, you can borrow some.
- Keep your nails short, take off your jewelry and come to class with clean equipment.
- Pay attention during the explanations.
- Be mindful of your surroundings during rounds. If you are a lower belt, it’s your responsibility to anticipate collisions and to avoid them.
- Follow the changing rooms cleanliness rules.
- Bring your reusable water bottle.